Denon HEOS Drive
Whole home multi-zone audio in a single chassis.
Designed by custom integration specialists for custom integration professionals, HEOS Drive is a unique 4 zone whole home audio distribution system with 8 channels of Class D amplification, all in a 2RU single chassis that features both Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital+ decoding with stereo downmixing.
Rated at 60 watts per channel into each of the 8 channels (20Hz~20kHz, .05% THD, 8 ohms, All Channels Driven), 1 or 2 stereo amp pairs can be bridged for single channel high power output (130 watts), and the HEOS Drive features low impedance drive capability (4 ohms).
Each zone features a stereo pair of pre-amp outputs, and each zone can be configured for stereo or mixed mono output. The matrix switching system features 2 optical digital inputs, 2 coaxial digital inputs and 4 analog stereo inputs, any of which can be assigned to any zone, and every zone features a dedicated USB port for connection to an external USB drive.
Equipped to handle virtually any combination of speaker configurations, HEOS Drive features built-in DSP high pass/low pass filters - set any output to full range, subwoofer or satellite speaker modes, with adjustable crossover points.
The speaker outputs feature 4-way binding posts that are compatible with banana plug terminations, and there are 4 12V trigger outputs. The chassis features quiet fan cooling for long term stability and operational reliability.
- Whole home amplified multi-zone audio (4 HEOS zones)
- 8 Channels Class D digital amplification; 60 wpc 8 ohms; 4 ohms compatible; bridge mode
- Pre-amp outputs for each zone
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet LAN ports
- HEOS Drive comes with removable feet and attachable rack ears, allowing rack or shelf placement.
- Stereo/Mono selectable output
- Only 2RU high; removable rack ears included
- 3rd Party Controllable
- Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital+ downmixing to stereo
- HEOS Drive setup and configuration is fast and easy via our HEOS app (iOS, Android, and Kindle)