Automation begins here
Out of the box the g1 comes with an intuitive handheld remote which enables full control over the main AV zone as well as providing the ability to control the system from Android, iOS, PC and Mac user Interfaces without the need for extra licences.
While the g1 is ELAN’s entry level control processor it still offers all the features and benefits of larger ELAN g! processors including real time programming, seamless offsite control and programming as well as being able to deploy a single customised source page design across all screen sizes and resolutions in seconds potentially saving hours in programming. The g1 is designed as a home theatre or smaller distributed AV control solution but it still has full access to ELAN’s long list of two way driver including those to suit most major AVR brands, Sonos Connect, Cool Master and even C-bus and Dynalite lighting solutions. Regardless of if you are deploying a single zone AV system or a fully automated castle ELAN g! has a control solution to suit your needs
g1 main features:
- - Includes a Handheld IR remote, 3 x IR emitters and Xantech IR sensor enabling instant control over the main AV zone without needing to launch an app.
- - Seamless remote access for your client to monitor/control their home while away.
- - Seamless remote access for the installer enabling changes to be made to the system in seconds or to monitor the system without needing a site visit.
- - Android, iOS, PC and Mac user interfaces to complement the built-in OSD, ELAN wireless handheld remote and in-wall keypads.
- - Two built-in Viewer seats enabling two non-ELAN interfaces to control the system simultaneously. (An additional viewer licence can be added to provide up to 32 simultaneous Android, iOS, PC or Mac connections).
- - Fast programming with the ability to fully customise source pages in one orientation or resolution and deploy this layout across all resolutions in seconds while still being able to customise each variation saving a lot of time when compared to competing solutions.
- - Control over 24 lighting loads, 3 x IP cameras, 16 security zones and 3 x thermostats
- - The ability to be used as a remote endpoint on a larger HC or SC installation
- - Can be powered using POE
- - Includes free 2-way drivers for:
ü Sonos, Autonomics and Squeezebox
ü Denon, Marantz, Integra, Pioneer and Yamaha AVR’s
ü C-Bus, Dynalite, KNX, PCS/UBP, Lutron and Vantage lighting
ü Axis, ONVIF 2.0, Panasonic, SnapAV and Vivotek IP cameras
ü Cool Master, Carrier, HAI, Heatmiser, KNX, RCS, Tekmar and Trane thermostats
ü Bosch, DSC, GE, HAI, Napco, NESS M1 and Paradox security systems